// you're reading...

Get Your Ex Back

Get Your Ex Back Prayers – Pray to God for Getting Back Together

Read these prayers here: helpgettingbacktogether.com Have you ever wondered, “Can I use prayer to get my ex back?” You can, and you can learn how at helpgettingbacktogether.com You can get your ex back by asking for God’s help, but you need the right prayers to pray. Through prayer, the supreme power of prayer, you can get back together with your ex boyfriend or girlfriend. Ask Jesus to open your ex’s heart to receive your love, with just the right Jesus prayer. Ask God for the strength to forgive your ex, and to help your ex to forgive you. If your faith is Catholic, use these nine prayers to make a novena. These miracle prayers are also designed to be used with the Magic of Making Up system for getting back together. With prayer, for the faithful, the system becomes even more successful. Can God bring your ex back to you? Yes. Will god help you get your ex back? Yes, because with prayer all things are possible. A miracle prayer can make the difference. For example, one prayer to get your ex back asks God to bless you with the best, most effective words to communicate with your ex. Asking God to help you find the right words to say to your ex will help you get him or her back faster.

Discussion

13 Responses to “Get Your Ex Back Prayers – Pray to God for Getting Back Together”

1. I lost the girl I had for 4 years. She left me for another guy. When she left me, I realized how much I love her. Right now, I seek refuge in God and I am praying that He leads our hearts back together. I realized how powerless I am right now and that all I can rely on is God.

Posted by hcdangan | May 9, 2011, 9:47 pm
  2. @ethenjack24 i pray god to get back with ur ex . so m i with my ex love .. ameen

Posted by EritranPrincess | May 9, 2011, 10:42 pm
  3. I ask for prayers from everyone.
    I believe in the Lord!
    My ex-girlfriend left. She stormed out after an argument (Thursday 3.17.11), Friday she said she did not want the relationship anymore.Saturday would have been our one year anniversary. I love her dearly, and even though this has been done to me . . I feel so much compassion towards her still. No anger, no revenge, nothing in that nature. My heart is full of love for the Lord and her.

I pray that our spirits move us to be back together.

Posted by ethenjack24 | May 9, 2011, 11:01 pm
  4. I ask for prayers from everyone.

My ex-girlfriend left. . . She stormed out after an argument (Thursday 3.17.11), Friday she said she did not want the relationship anymore. Saturday would have been our one year anniversary. I love her dearly, and even though this has been done to me . . I feel so much compassion towards her still. No anger, no revenge, nothing in that nature. My heart is full of love for the Lord and her.

I pray that our spirits move us to be back together.

Posted by ethenjack24 | May 9, 2011, 11:17 pm
  5. @MakeupMelody22810 i know how u feel except i lied to my man i hurted him by not listening to him i been selfish and greedy so many thingfs i did wrong i been parying ever since for us to be again and good luck with u and ur man being togetrher again

Posted by YunaLinearGaara | May 9, 2011, 11:57 pm
  6. Very interesting video indeed…

Posted by WhyMenLeave | May 10, 2011, 12:42 am
  7. @elfrauchi Beloved you should study your Bible more because there is plenty of scripure that proves that you can win your loved one back it has nothing to do with will, because the spirit moves people, try this for starters “Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the Desires of your Heart” “The Desires of the righteous shall be granted” “..believe and you will receive” “..ask and it shall be given” these are just a few examples of Bible truths….

Posted by alphacatt | May 10, 2011, 12:46 am
  8. I had my boyfriend,the best thing that ever happend to me,and i loved him more everyday,and i miss him so much,but he changed his mind,and it was because of all my lies.i pushed him away so far without even realizing it..and i hope he will forive me,and i can earn his trust back..i love him so much,i miss waking up beside him,ive had panik attacks and dreams over this..i pray to God everyday to protect him,and keep him safe…i miss him..And i hope God blesses and brins us back together..

Posted by MakeupMelody22810 | May 10, 2011, 1:13 am
  9. This worked before, i need it to work again

Posted by Aeropostalzo11 | May 10, 2011, 1:57 am
  10. i love this and it works. When i gave my life to the lord and my soul n my everyday struggles i put in his hands he truly handled it and is continuing to handle it. I asked 4 the man of my dreams and i got him! n now the devil’s trying to ruin it =( but i lose faith not 4 my lord hv done it b4 will do it again n he’s already showing me things to do to make our relationships better! so 1 step at a time and with God on my side we’ll makit! thank you so much 4 posting this!! May d almighty bless u!

Posted by Unforgettabledee08 | May 10, 2011, 2:31 am
  11. @elfrauchi I long for God to talk to me and my ex in my dreams for us to get back together. I pray every day and night for the last 2 months for us to get back together. And prayer works in these situations. I’ve seen it happen with my classmates and friends. I pray it happens to me too.

Posted by kuramaskitsune15 | May 10, 2011, 3:20 am
  12. @avitech77 He won’t interfer with our free will, but he can help the ex-partner to get a more truthful view about the relationship. He can also help to forgive each other and reconcile. But even if it’s God’s will for a couple to be together, he won’t force them. He will just improve the circumstances if you ask him. Prayers certainly work, I even heard of couples, where God talked to them in their dreams to get back together.

Posted by elfrauchi | May 10, 2011, 3:54 am
  13. Have prayers ever worked in the past to bring people back together? If so how? Since, doesn’t God give us all “free will”? So wouldn’t prayers work against that notion?

Posted by avitech77 | May 10, 2011, 4:00 am